THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Housing Love by K. Ly and Season 1 The Lost Episode: Memory or Illusion? by ChristianGateFan

I have a few stories I would like to recommend, but the recommendations are going to be very short.

For making you all wait, I will be recommending two stories today. The first one is Housing Love by K. Ly. This is a story where Darien and Serena are actually divorced - this caught my attention right away. It is an AU story, so no super powers. So Darien and Serena are divorced and Serena keeps the house.

Darien stays in his office and practically lives there. But you know, Serena loving and all, tells him that they can be house mates. So Darien moves in - and you wish to see it all unfold happily right? They will fall in love with each other all over again. Wrong! There is another complication to Darien and Serena's relationship and that is Diamond, who falls in love with Serena. Will Serena and Darien make up? Or will Serena fall in love with Diamond, hoping that he can bring her happy ending?

Well, you got to read this fanfiction to find out! I love this fanfiction so much, I have read it five times - at the very least. I love how the author explores Serena and Darien's relationship even after they get divorced. I also think the characterization is spot on for all the characters. Even though this is an alternate universe, the characters haven't lost who they really are. I lost how the author portrays the emotions in the story. I could almost feel it myself.

So there is one great story you have to read when you feel like you want to be dipped into a world of romance and a bit of heartbreak.

The next story I will be recommending is Season 1 The Lost Episode: Memory or Illusion? by ChristianGateFan . This is a "never before seen" episode in the season 1 arc. It's before Serena and Darien find out each other's identity and when Raye and Darien are "dating". There is an attack from one of the Shintenou and Serena is hurt. Darien goes all worried on her and to Raye as well - but more to Serena.

This is a story I don't want to give too much away because you just have to read it. The interaction between Darien and Serena is wonderful! The author's writing makes you want this story to be one of the actual episodes. It is so sweet! Darien actually cares for Serena and it shows some character development. I found Darien and Serena's change in relationship too fast in episode 30.

Please check out these stories when you have the time because I know the authors would appreciate it!

Until next time!

xoxo,
MoonlightNeverFades

0 comments: